Enjoy this week’s edition of the Trinity “Turkey” Tidbits! We wish everyone a very safe, blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!
Please make note of the changes to school schedules, early dismissals and events:
- DECEMBER 12TH – SMART DAY changed to a 12:00 Dismissal for teacher training. NO HOT LUNCH.
- 2019 Auction date change to Friday, March 8th – Full day of school for students with 3:30 dismissal
- March 15th is now a full day of school with 3:30 dismissal. HOT LUNCH WILL BE SERVED.
Three Trinity middle school students share excerpts from their Patriot Pen submissions. Patriot Pen is a writing contest sponsored by the VFW. This year’s theme was honoring the American flag. This is followed by the Star Spangled Banner video which was used in worship this weekend featuring pictures of many Trinity and Roselle veterans.
Attached for your use are the calendars for November, December, January and February for Basketball, Cheer and POM.
Please save the date for the next Dine-to-Donate event at Lou Malnati’s for Wednesday, November 28th, 2018!
Once again, our event will be offered at both the Schaumburg and Bloomingdale locations.
Lou Malnati’s will donate 20% of pre-tax purchases to our school when you either dine-in (Schaumburg location) or take-out (Schaumburg/Bloomindale locations) for lunch or dinner.
Purchases for delivery may also quality for donation, depending on delivery locations.
Please mention this fundraiser at the time of order and a hard copy of the flyer/coupon will be necessary at the time of payment. Hard copies of the flyer/coupon are attached below in this post.
Join us next week Tuesday evening for a delicious meeting!
With all of the excitement of the Halloween parties today, we wanted to be sure to remind our families that Scrip orders are due by tomorrow morning, November 1st.
A form is included below for your convenience.
Thank you all for your participation!
- If you will need to use After School Extended Care on Wednesday, 10/31, please contact Mrs. Steger as soon as possible!
- This Wednesday, October 31st is the LAST DAY students and staff may wear shorts.
- Picture Re-Take Day (and Preschool 3) is this Thursday morning (Volunteer is needed – contact office). If you plan to have your student re-take their portrait, original package MUST be returned
- Yearbook messages can be purchased for your child. Information coming home this week.
- Scrip Fundraising for the month of October went home last week – due Friday, Nov. 9th.
- Parent / Teacher Conferences for K – 8 Thursday or Friday, November 8 & 9. There is no school either of these days
- Trinity Dinner, Dance, & Auction – donations are now being accepted & we are looking to begin item collections -Items need now: Stamps, Gift Cards, and Empty Baskets.