Join us next week Tuesday evening for a delicious meeting!
With all of the excitement of the Halloween parties today, we wanted to be sure to remind our families that Scrip orders are due by tomorrow morning, November 1st.
A form is included below for your convenience.
Thank you all for your participation!
- If you will need to use After School Extended Care on Wednesday, 10/31, please contact Mrs. Steger as soon as possible!
- This Wednesday, October 31st is the LAST DAY students and staff may wear shorts.
- Picture Re-Take Day (and Preschool 3) is this Thursday morning (Volunteer is needed – contact office). If you plan to have your student re-take their portrait, original package MUST be returned
- Yearbook messages can be purchased for your child. Information coming home this week.
- Scrip Fundraising for the month of October went home last week – due Friday, Nov. 9th.
- Parent / Teacher Conferences for K – 8 Thursday or Friday, November 8 & 9. There is no school either of these days
- Trinity Dinner, Dance, & Auction – donations are now being accepted & we are looking to begin item collections -Items need now: Stamps, Gift Cards, and Empty Baskets.
Attached you will find the girls’ and boy’s pool play for this week and the brackets for Saturday.
Come out and cheer on our Girls’ and Boys’ volleyball teams!
FORGET SELLING AND START SHOPPING!!!
Scrip makes fundraising a breeze – you won’t have to worry about selling a thing! To fund raise with scrip, all you have to do is continue making your everyday purchases. Instead of paying with cash, credit, or check, you purchase gift cards to your favorite retailers. These gift cards carry a rebate that goes towards Trinity.
For your convenience, a paper copy of the order form will be sent home with students, or you can use the attached pdf! Simply complete the form and turn in to the school office no later than Wednesday, October 31st. This will be a continued fundraiser through the year (monthly).
Questions? Please contact the school office or Mrs. Koenig.
SAMPLES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE TO VIEW FOR SIZE OUTSIDE SCHOOL OFFICE!
As you may already be aware, next week is our first Spirit Week of the year! Earlier in the month, students were invited to draw what they thought Trinity Spirit is to them and submit their entry for a chance to be the newest addition to our Spirit Buttons.
Congratulations goes out to Emily N. in 8th grade! She is the winner of this months contest!
Spirit buttons with Emily’s design will be on sale for students, parents and staff to purchase during lunch and after school TOMORROW, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18TH for 50 cents each.
A Spirit Assembly will take place on Monday at 2:45 p.m. in the East Gym – parents are welcome to attend! For your convenience, below is the schedule of attire for next week:
- Monday – spirit day with flair (Pep assembly at 2:45 – best class AND class winners will be announced)
- Tuesday – clash day – mix and match with crazy hair and/or socks
- Wednesday – dress your best (non-uniform day)
- Thursday – neon/bright color day
- Friday – comfy/cozy day
Have you considered decorating a Trunk or Trunk or Treat on October 28th?
It’s easy and fun and will directly impact our community! We are expecting 500 people!
If you don’t think you’re creative enough or have enough time- DONT WORRY! Just show up with simple decorations or a car full of candy! This is all about fun and outreach- so don’t stress!
We will even have a Participation Prize Drawing for every car who shows up!
Have a business you want to promote? Set up a table with flyers and distribute candy and info!
We want this Trunk or Treat to be a huge success!