Trinity’s superior Fine Arts program provides a broad spectrum of curricula and activities.
All students participate in Choral groups and receive weekly Music education. Additionally, a variety of unique Visual Art projects are completed at each grade level, including 3-D clay and glass pieces fired in our school’s own kiln. Musical expression abounds with Band and Bell Choir groups as well as individual lessons offered through our Fine Arts Conservatory.
Students can also test their dramatic performance skills in Trinity’s two full scale dramatic productions each school year, one for 1st through 4th Grades and another for 5th through 8th Grades.
Finally, Trinity hosts local schools at our one-of-a-kind Fine Arts Festival held every spring on the Trinity campus.
Fine Arts opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Choral Groups
- Student Worship Song Leaders
- Instrumental Band Groups
- Band, Hand Bell choirs
- Drama Productions
- Specialty Art Education Classes, such as Glass Applications and Clay Vessels
- The Annual Fine Arts Festival
- Music Conservatory, including individual weekly lessons in piano, voice, guitar and more
- Individual recitals and Group Concerts