Due to the inclement weather today, and after seeking several parent opinions, we have made the decision to reschedule the “Dunk Tank” part of our festivities today until NEXT WEEK FRIDAY, MAY 26TH.
We chose Field Day, May 26th, as the 8th grade students will be returning from their Washington D.C. trip early that morning and will be able to participate.
We apologize for any disappointment this decision may cause, but for the health and welfare of our teachers and students, we thought it best.
IN OTHER NEWS – because of this delay, we are also allowing any student that may not have hit their $150 goal to turn in additional funds so that they too have an opportunity at trying to dunk their teacher!*